Join Our Community - Become an Owner!
What are the benefits of becoming an Owner? Becoming an Owner of Kokua Market is an investment in your health, our community, and the local economy. Benefits include:
- Owners Advantage pricing (additional discounts on select items)
- Discounted movie tickets to Consolidated Theaters ($8/ticket)
- Owners Appreciation Weekend: 4 weekends/year, owners receive 15% off storewide. Our next Owner's Appreciation Weekend is October 20 & 21!
- Annual Meeting: a free dinner with Kokua managers, Board Members, and fellow owners to get updated on what's happening at the market
- Electing Board Members: Kokua Market is governed by an owner-elected Board of Directors. Elections typically occur once a year
- Have a say in your store! We truly value the opinion of our Owners and welcome suggestions to better serve you and the community as a whole
Volunteer: Volunteering at Kokua is a great way to become part of our team and experience what it is like to be part of a co-op. Volunteer three hours a week and receive a 15% discount on all your purchases at Kokua the following week. Just fill out an application at the cash registers, and our Volunteer Coordinator will get back to you.
How do I sign up?
A one-time $160* investment makes you a lifetime owner, and whether you move away or change your mind, you can get your money back at any time. Sign up in the store!
*A $10/month payment plan is available for those who prefer it